Sunday, December 30, 2012

...how do you afford your rock n roll lifestyle?

HUNGOVER. ...so much so that I can't even manage an exclamation point. Fittingly, it does not match my mood. I'm worn out. Argentinians party late. Sometimes until 7am. ...Argentinas...

Met some nice people last night. A Canadian army dude that really likes MMA. There is an expat bar that shows american sporting events. Andrew talked shop with him. I curated their music playlist (they use YouTube). Introduced them to Japandroids and The Lumineers. They were much appreciated, specifically the bartender Cecilia. Yes, she knows the Paul Simon song. However, that did not stop Andrew from serenading her. I think he's thoroughly in love. I just hope I'm in the wedding!!

"...your liver pays dearly for youthful magic moments..."

http://youtu.be/aRMk8Cl80T8




1 comment: